Consulting 2.0 is written specifically by and for B2B consultants to provide practical, proven strategies, content and resources that work in today’s consulting services marketplace, including:
- Marketing (e.g. positioning, branding, thought leadership)
- Selling (e.g. generating leads, writing effective proposals)
- Relationships (e.g. networking, collaboration)
- Buyer Insights (what prospects expect from consultants)
- Management (essentials for running a practice)
- Resources (research, tools and webinars)
We publish content for and about buyers of consulting services and provide insights on what today’s clients expect from consultants and data on key issues such as big data, healthcare and the changing workforce.
In short, we seek to be your trusted resource – providing the best, most relevant and useful information specifically for B2B consultants.
Consulting 2.0 is sponsored by the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC USA), a membership organization and certifying body. IMC USA is connected to over 40 Institutes around the world through the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (ICMCI).
Our mission is to promote excellence and ethics through certification, education and professional resources. The Institute is the leading educational resource for consultants in the United States. We value our editorial independence; we review every submission and publish only the best content that meets our high standards.